Total Number of Readers

7 Brilliant Tooth Brush Uses Other Than Teeth Cleaning!

Hello girls,
I just admire smart beauty hacks. I love using unusual stuff for unusual purposes, I love multi-tasking products and I love creating new ways to use old stuff. Basically, I love to find interesting ways to make my daily routine easier, faster and more practical. When it comes to beauty, I can get extremely creative with that bit!

Here is a list of how I incorporate my tooth brush in my Daily Beauty Routine:

1) Baby Hair: 
Spray your clean tooth brush with hair spray smooth out all these tiny little growing monsters.

2) Ingrown Hair:
Get any body scrub and massage all the ingrown hair in a circular motion with your tooth brush.

3)Messy Eyebrows:
With some Vaseline, face cream or hair spray comb your messy eyebrows with a tooth brush for a sleak clean look.

4) Teeth Whitening: 
To get white teeth in seconds, put some charcoal powder on your tooth brush and brush your teeth in a circular motion to get rid of coffee and tea stains. Do this only once a month. Get them from pharmacy. I use the one used for constipation.

5) Exfoliate Lips:
If your lips are cracked and dry, scrub your lips with sugar and almond oil using a tooth brush.

6) Clean Your Nails:
Keep a tooth brush for your nails for clean them with soap every day.

7) Hair Teaser:
If you want more volume to the roots of your hair, you can comb your roots in the opposite direction with a tooth brush and hair volume spray

P.S.
Please note that the brush you use for teeth cleaning is only used for this purpose. If you wish to use a tooth brush for other purposes, it has to be a seperate one.

Don't forget to:

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow me on Snap Chat: Hebakaissy

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments